National Institute Of Technology (NIT) Warangal is inviting applications for Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position for duration of 2 years in a project titled Dynamics in Complex Environments: from Single Particle to Giant Polymers. The sponsoring agency is DST-SERB-SRG.
- Candidate must have a valid GATE/NET/CSIR-JRF/UGC-JRF and B.Sc. with Physics as one paper (1st class), MSc/MSc (Tech) in Physics/Engineering Physics (1st class) or B.Tech & M.Tech in equivalent area (1st class).
- Strong interest to work in the field of Statistical physics, Biophysics, Soft Matter, Computational Physics
- Expert in any programming language: Fortran, C++, Python, Matlab etc
Remuneration: Rs. 31,000/- + Rs. 4,960/- (16 % HRA as per norms) per month for 2 years.
About the position:
- The selected candidate will develop models to understand diffusion in complex environment, and dynamics of polymers.
- The candidate will be collaborating with experimental chemist and biologist.
- The selected candidates are eligible to register for PhD degree at NIT, Warangal as per institute rules.
How to apply:
- Fill up the application and send the filled application form to email firstname.lastname@example.org along with a Bio data/CV and scanned copy of certificates.
Dr. Surya K. Ghosh
Principal Investigator (DST-SERB project)
Assistant Professor, Department of Physics, NIT Warangal
506004, Telangana, India
Contact Email ID email@example.com
|Organization||National Institute Of Technology Warangal|
|Fellowship Level||Junior Research fellowship|
|Subject areas||Physics, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to Indian nationals|