Nomis Research Fellowship Program at the University of Basel in Switzerland
Nomis Research Fellowship Program: Applications are invited for the Nomis Fellowship Program by University of Basel. International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
The Fellowship Program supports groundbreaking research projects related to how images act as models or paradigms in scientific and aesthetic contexts.
Subject Areas: Fellowships are awarded in the social sciences, humanities, and natural sciences.
Scholarships number: Up to three fellowships are available.
Eligibility conditions: The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Applicants must posses following
- hold a doctoral degree and
- Have published either a monograph (e.g. their dissertation) or have three (03) publications in journals or collected volumes.
- Applicants from all academic fields whose research relates to images as models are invited to apply.
- Applications may be submitted in either German or English.
Nationality: International applicants are eligible to apply for this fellowship program.
Application Procedure: Please submit application materials as a single PDF file. Applications that do not conform to this format or received after this date will not receive consideration.
Nomis Research Fellowship Program – Application Materials
- Cover letter
- Contact details for two references
- Proof of doctorate degree
- Project description (2–3 pages), plus bibliography
- Published writing sample (20 pages)
- Inquiries and applications should be sent to eikones-at-unibas.ch.
Application Deadline: Scholarship application deadline is October tentatively.
|Organization||University of Basel|
|Subject areas||All disciplines offered by the University|
|Salary||Fellowship + Travel allowances|
- Name of Organisation Field Value