Wolfson College, University of Oxford offers Norman Hargreaves-Mawdsley Scholarship. The scholarship is open to new Humanities graduate students, specializing in Spanish, Latin American or European History. Applicants from all countries are eligible to apply. Applicants with degree in History (for research pertaining to) Spanish or Latin American history, or general European history are eligible to apply.
- course fees and college fees
- stipend at the UK Research Council rate
- Spanish or Latin American history
- General European history
Level of Degree: All postgraduate taught and research degrees.
How to apply:
- There is no separate application process.
- Applicants, whether internal or external, should apply to the University of Oxford under the standard procedures for graduate degrees for 2018-19.
- Applications should be made by the January deadline for chosen course.
|Organization||University of Oxford|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|