Organic Chemistry Postdoc position
Postdoc position is available in organic chemistry at Department of Chemistry, Faculty of Science at University of Copenhagen.
We are interested in both supramolecular chemistry and in aromatic chemistry.
- Almost all activities in the group are centered around organic synthesis, and we offer a strong interdisciplinary work environment.
- .The position is available for two years.
- This project is funded by DFF and the goal of the project is to prepare long fully conjugated helicenes and apply these structures in nano-sized molecular machines
- The post may also include performance of other duties.
- Further information on the Department is linked at http://www.science.ku.dk/english/about-the-faculty/organisation/.
- Inquiries about the position can be made to Assoc. prof. Michael Pittelkow, Department of chemistry, E-mail: email@example.com, Direct Phone: 30545509
- The position is open from 1 October 2020 or as soon as possible thereafter.
- Terms of appointment and payment accord to the agreement between the Ministry of Finance and The Danish Confederation of Professional Associations on Academics in the State.
- The starting salary is currently up to DKK 437.843 including annual supplement (+ pension up to DKK 74.871).
- Negotiation for salary supplement is possible.
- The position is covered by the Memorandum on Job Structure for Academic Staff
- Curriculum vitae
- Research plan – description of current and future research plans
- Separate reprints of 3 particularly relevant papers
- Complete publication list
- Diplomas (Master and PhD degree or equivalent)
HOW TO APPLY:
The application, in English, must be submitted electronically by clicking APPLY NOW below.
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Type of position||Postdoc position: Organic Chemistry|
|Subject areas||Organic Chemistry|
|Deadline||16 August 2020|