Otto Hausser Postdoctoral Fellowship
TRIUMF (Canada’s national laboratory for particle and nuclear physics and accelerator-based science) is inviting application for the Otto Hausser Postdoctoral Fellowship. This fellowship is for 2 year appointment (with a possible one-year extension).
- Accelerator Science
- Life Sciences
- Molecular & Materials Science
- Nuclear Physics
- Particle Physics and Theory
- As this is a beginner appointment, applicants must not have significant postdoc experience prior to starting this fellowship.
- Applicant must have completed a relevant doctoral degree within 01 years of the application.
- Applicants who are expected to receive their Ph.D. by the spring of the respective application year may also apply.
- NOTE: Newly appointed postdoctoral researchers at TRIUMF member universities working on the TRIUMF research program may also apply for the fellowship if they work at TRIUMF at least half of the time.
- competitive health benefits package
- attractive postdoctoral salary
- an excellent opportunity to advance research career portfolio in a high profile national research facility
- the complete application package must include the following 4 documents in pdf format, and to be submitted by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- TRIUMF Employment Application Form
- Cover letter
- Curriculum Vitae
- Statement of research interests
- Three letters of recommendation to be sent by email to: email@example.com
TRIUMF Human Resources, 2016-07-21
4004 Wesbrook Mall Vancouver, B.C. Canada V6T 2A3 ·
Tel: 604 222-1047 ·
Fax: 604 222-1074 ·
|Organization||University of British Columbia|
|Subject areas||Life Sciences, Material Sciences, Physics|
- Name of Organisation Field Value