Postdoc Researchers International Mobility Experience (P.R.I.M.E.) Program: German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) initiated the P.R.I.M.E. program to support the international mobility of postdoc researchers by providing temporary positions at different German universities in place of conventional scholarships.
Funding : The program has been funded by the German Federal Ministry of Education & Research (BMBF) along with the European Union (EU/FP7/Marie Curie Actions/COFUND).
- Funding is provided for 18 months, in which 12 months have to be spent abroad and 6 months (re-integration phase) at a German university.
- The re-integration phase is mandatory.
- The German university administrates the salary during the whole funding period.
- The application form is available at the application portal and can be made online and select the programme.
- Please follow the instructions on registering on the portal & choose English as portal.
- After registration in the portal, please click on the tab “personal funding“.
- Curriculum vitae
- Declaration German host university
Choosing the host institutions
- The contact to the envisaged foreign host institute and to the German university must be established by the applicant.
- The recent research topics and international cooperations of German Universities are listedat DAAD’s/DFG’s site (See the link below)
|Country||Any country of interest and Germany|
|Subject areas||Any Discipline|
|Fellowship amount||As per host country norms|
|Deadline||31 August 2022|