Pharm Sci Postdoc Pool at the College of Health Sciences – Pharm Sciences at the University of California
Openings are anticipated throughout the year in the Department of Pharmaceutical Sciences at the University of California, for non-tenured, academic term appointments for Postdoc Scholars.
Salaries are competitive and commensurate with experience.
Qualifications Requirements – M.D., Ph.D., or M.D./Ph.D.
JOB LOCATION: Irvine, CA, USA
- Curriculum Vitae – Your most recently updated C.V.
- Cover Letter (Optional)
- Statement of Contributions to Diversity – Statement addressing how past and/or potential contributions to diversity will advance.
- Misc / Additional (Optional)
Three references required (contact information only)
- Create an ApplicantID
- Provide required information and documents
- If any, provide required reference information
- Application Procedure – Submit curriculum vitae and the names and addresses of three references via UC Irvine’s online application system, RECRUIT, located at (link given below)
A statement that addresses past and/or potential contributions to diversity, equality and inclusion should also be included in the application materials.
The University of California, Irvine is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer advancing inclusive excellence. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, protected veteran status, or other protected categories covered by the UC nondiscrimination policy.
Please visit the website below for information on some of the faculty members that may sponsor the appointments.
|University of California
|Natural Sciences, Pharma
|Open to all nationalities
- Name of Organisation Field Value