Aarhus University and the Graduate School of Health invite applications for enrolment and fully financed PhD fellowships. Both the fully financed PhD fellowships and the research training supplements are allocated in relation to the drawn up strategic criteria:
- Early recruitment of talents
- Interdisciplinary co-operation and networking
- Co-operation with the business community, university colleges and other external partners in municipalities and regions
Number of fellowships: 30 fully financed PhD fellowships (divided between integrated and ordinary PhD fellowships)
- A number of Research training supplements (DKK 550,000)
- The fellowships will be offered during all 4 application rounds (February, May, September and November).
- For a 3-year PhD study programme applicant must have completed a relevant Master’s degree.
- The Master’s study has to be equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree of 120 ECTS.
- The application and all mandatory attachments, including the project description (in English).
- Project description (5 pages)
- Master’s degree diploma and transcripts of records
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation letter and competences
- Initial PhD plan
- Recommendation letter from main supervisor
- Documentation of language skills
- Agreement for industrial PhD study
- Plan for combined PhD with clinical work or other
- Apply online
|Subject areas||All disciplines|
|Fellowship amount||Fully funded|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|