About the position:
- The Department of Environmental Technology at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU Environment) has an open position as a PhD student in Biodegradation Kinetics of Chemicals in Effluent and Seawater.
- The position is part of a project for the Danish Hydrocarbon Research and Technology Centre. The position is placed in the section Environmental Fate & Effect of Chemicals.
- Applicant should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
How to apply:
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here)
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Type of position||doctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry and technology|
|Deadline||September 15, 2020|