About the position:
- You work actively on the preparation and defence of a PhD thesis in the field of chemistry.
- You carry out a limited number of teaching, research and service support tasks for the Department of Chemistry.
- Your teaching competences are in line with the University of Antwerp’s educational vision.
- You hold a Master degree in Chemistry, bio-engineering, in applied sciences (engineering) or civil engineering, each time with specialization in chemistry.
- Candidates that obtain their master degree before the start of the scholarship can also apply.
- Your research qualities are in line with the faculty and university research policies and the Department of Chemistry.
- You are a motivated person, willing to show commitment for a doctoral project, and to apply for an external fellowship (e.g., FWO strategic research fellowships 2020).
- You can communicate fluently in English and Dutch.
- You act with attention to quality, integrity, creativity and cooperation
How to apply:
- You can apply for this vacancy through the University of Antwerp’s online job application platform until 15 October 2020.
- Click on the ‘Apply’ button, complete the online application form and be sure to include the following attachments:
- a motivation letter, your academic CV,
- a letter of acceptance from your promoter and a statement that you are willing to look for additional funding.
|Organization||University of Antwerp,|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, bio-engineering, applied sciences (engineering) or civil engineering|