The Department of Management, Technology and Economics (MTEC) at ETH Zurich is inviting applications for a PhD position in Applied Data Science.
- Bayesian learning
- Gaussian processes
- Variational Bayesian inferences
- Machine learning / deep learning / artificial intelligence
- Operations research / econometrics / natural language processing
- Candidates should be interested in solving analytical tasks, ideally, combined with intermediate programming skills (e.g. in R, Python or C-something).
- Previous knowledge in Stan is a plus.
- Fluency in the English language is highly recommended.
Apply online and application must include the following documents:
- CV and transcripts
- Cover letter of references are not needed
|Subject areas||Computer Engineering, Economics, Mathematics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Until the position is filled|