The Faculty of Science, Technology and Medicine (FSTM) at University of Luxembourg is inviting application for a PhD in Engineering Science.
- The PhD-student (Doctoral candidate) will work under the guidance of a professor on a research theme and will also contribute to education in a certain extent. She/he should finish the work with a doctoral degree in engineering science.
- Applicant must hold diploma or Master degree in Civil Structural Engineering, Mechanics or an equivalent degree in engineering
- Basic knowledge in LCA analysis
- Willingness to enroll as PhD-student at UL
- Basic competence in laboratory and analytical work is necessary
- Language: English and German or French
How to apply:
Apply online and applications should include:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Cover letter
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Civil Structural Engineering, Mechanics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|