The Department of Technology Management and Supply at the University of Twente is inviting applications for a PhD position on platform business design.
About the project:
- The PhD project will be supervised by Dr. Erwin Hofman and prof. Dr. Holger Schiele from the University of Twente and will additionally benefit from Dr. Joost Rietveld from University College London as an external committee member.
- The founders and management team of the funding firm are also closely involved in this project.
- To make sure that candidate root well at both sides, he/she will have an office at the company’s premises in Utrecht as well as at the University of Twente in Enschede.
- Applicant must be interested in technology-based innovation;
- Applicant must have good team spirit and like to work in an internationally oriented environment;
- Applicant must hold an M.Sc degree with excellent grades in business, management or engineering background, e.g., in business administration, industrial engineering and management, economics, or business information technology
- Strong analytical skills, a desire to collect and work with large datasets, and motivation to investigate state-of-the-art theoretical and conceptual concepts;
- Applicant must possess profound knowledge of English (written/oral) and preferably also of Dutch.
Send application (via e-mail), which should include:
- Motivation letter;
- Detailed CV (resume);
- University transcripts of B.Sc. and M.Sc. education;
- If available a TOEFL or IELTS score to verify sufficient proficiency of the English language.
|Organization||University of Twente|
|Subject areas||Business Administration, Industrial Engineering and Management, Economics, Business Information Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 31st, 2019|