The Department of Imaging Physics (ImPhys), Faculty of Applied Sciences at TU Delft invites applications for a PhD position in Ultrafast ultrasound for Heart and Brain. The department is known for cutting-edge research spanning the range from understanding the basic principles underlying imaging technology to automated image analysis to developing new imaging systems.
- Applicant must be highly capable researcher with a Master’s degree in Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics or similar.
- Experience with biomedical imaging techniques, especially ultrasound or photo acoustics is highly desirable.
- The candidate is to be highly motivated, adventurous and creative, and is willing to push boundaries.
- Candidate must possess excellent command of the English language, with excellent professional communication and team working skills.
- The research will be performed mainly at the AWI group at the TU Delft.
Apply by sending application via e-mail to secr-AWI-TNW@tudelft.nl (quote to vacancy number TNWIP19-011) and include the following:
- a letter of motivation,
- a detailed CV (including a list of publications and a summary of your MSc thesis),
- the names and contact details of three references,
- a certified copy of your BSc and MSc degree*
- a certified copy of the transcript of records belonging to your BSc and MSc degree
|Subject areas||Biomedical Engineering, Applied Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||Sept. 1, 2019|