The Department of Economics at NHH Norwegian School of Economics is inviting applications for PhD research Scholar positions.
- Labour economics
- Behavioural economics
- Development economics
- Experimental economics
- Industrial organisation
- International economics
- Natural resources and environmental economics
- Public economics
- Economic history
About the PhD Programme:
- The PhD Programme at NHH is a four-year fully-funded programme, which combines an intensive course component with research and relevant work experience, preparing the school’s graduates for competitive careers towards national and international academic institutions and industry.
- Applicants must hold Master of Science (M.Sc.) or comparable degree relevant for the specialisation (e.g. MSc in Economics and Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Engineering, Industry, Management, Law).
- Applicants must normally have completed a 5-year master’s degree programme.
- Applicant must possess an adequate level of academic and English language proficiency. This may require specific documentation by proficiency tests.
Apply online and upload electronically the following documentation with application:
- Certificate of Master’s degree or equivalent (include transcripts of grades)
- Certificate of a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (include transcripts of grades)
- Other relevant certificates or transcripts (e.g. courses completed at the PhD level)
- Statement of purpose describing motivation for applying this position (250-300 words)
- Tentative research proposal (2000-4000 words)
- A list of all publications and/or other documented research activities
- Contact details of two referees
|Organization||NHH Norwegian School of Economics|
Economics and Business Administration, Social Sciences, Psychology, Philosophy, Mathematics, Engineering, Industry, Management, Law
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th January 2020|