The PhD project will be conducted in collaboration between Centre for Information Technology and Architecture at KU and the Danish Polymer Centre (DPC) at DTU Chemical and Biochemical Engineering at DTU.
About the position:
- The main emphasis of the project will be on development and testing of novel biopolymer systems and to evaluate their potential for processing.
- The research field of this PhD position covers formulation of biopolymers and preparation of a range of new biopolymer composites.
- Degree with an academic level equivalent to a two-year master’s degree.
- Candidates should have a two-year master’s degree (120 ECTS points) or a similar
How to apply:
- Candidates must be submitted as one PDF filecontaining all materials to be given consideration. To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file.
- The file must include:
- A letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Curriculum vitae
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
- Excel sheet with translation of grades to the Danish grading system (see guidelines and Excel spreadsheet here)
- Candidates may apply prior to obtaining their master’s degree but cannot begin before having received it.
- Further information
Further information may be obtained from Anders E. Daugaard, email@example.com.
- You can read more about DTU Chemical and Biochemical Engineering on www.kt.dtu.dk/english.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark,|
|Subject areas||Chemical and Biochemical Engineering|
|Deadline||September 28 ,2020|