Expressions of interest are sought from outstanding candidates for PhD study in Chemical Engineering, within the Faculty of Engineering. Located within the Clean Solid Fuel Laboratory.
About the position:
- A full scholarship is available for a PhD student to conduct research on development of advanced catalysts based on the use of two-dimensional (2D) magnesium oxide as the support.
- The catalysts are supposed to be used for an efficient conversion of carbon dioxide in a number of applications such as the dry reforming of methane.
- The research will be conducted in Clean Solid Fuel Laboratory (CSFL) led by Associate Professor Lian Zhang in the Department of Chemical Engineering.
- A strong background in Physical Chemistry is essential.
- Additional skills, such as material science and/or computer modelling, are highly desirable.
- Applicants must show excellent communication and inter-personal skills, and the ability to conduct self-motivated research.
- They should have Masters Degree in the relevant research areas and have a record of publishing their research in mainstream scientific journals
How to Apply:
- Applicants will be considered provided they fulfil the criteria for PhD admission at Monash University and demonstrate excellent research capability.
- Details of the relevant requirements are available at monash.edu/graduate-research/future-students/apply .
- Enquiries and expressions of interest shall be sent, preferably in single PDF document, via email to:Professor Lian Zhang, email@example.com
|Type of position||Doctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemical Engineering|