The Bacterial Synthetic Biology section at the Novo Nordisk Foundation Center for Biosustainability at the Technical University of Denmark (DTU) invites application for a PhD position in Microbiology. The center is led by Professor Morten Sommer.
Responsibilities and tasks:
- Research fellow will work independently on the development of high impact research projects.
- Fellow shall develop state of the art experimental and computational technologies to study evolution of antibiotic resistance and sensitivity.
- The selected fellow will work in a team to develop their independent project, while also contributing to projects of other team members.
- Research fellow will be responsible for the execution of all aspects of the project including both experimental and computational tasks
Starting date: August 2017 (flexible)
Duration: 3 years
- Applicant must hold master’s degree in engineering or a similar degree with an academic level equivalent to the master’s degree in Engineering.
- Applications to be submitted online no later than 11 April 2017.
- Applications to be submitted as one pdf file containing the following materials:
- Letter motivating the application (cover letter)
- Grade transcripts and BSc/MSc diploma
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark|
|Subject areas||Microbiology, Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||11 April 2017|