The Department of Psychology at University of Copenhagen (UCPH) is inviting applications for PhD scholarships. The position to be filled by December 1, 2021 or as soon as possible thereafter. The position is fully funded for 3 years. The PhD position is part of a 4-year Project 2 Grant that is financed by the Independent Research Fund (IRF) and lead by Associate professors Signe Vangkilde and Anders Petersen.
- Applicants need to hold a two-year Master’s degree (120 ECTS) or the equivalent. Applicants must send pre-approval of their thesis if it’s not completed at the time of the application deadline.
- Applicants with a non-Danish Master’s degree will have their degree assessed by the Ministry of Higher Education and Science in order to establish that their Master’s degree is equivalent to a Danish Master’s degree.
- Excellent communication skills in English are essential and applicants must speak and write academic English.
The application must be submitted electronically and applications should include the following enclosures:
- Project description: The project proposal must not exceed 3 standard pages, including curriculum, title, punctuation, figures, footnotes and references, but excluding bibliography / bibliography.
- CV including a list of publications, if available, must be submitted with the application.
- Cover letter detailing motivation and background for applying for the specific PhD project
- Diploma and transcript of records
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree diploma (if not available before the application deadline, a pre-approval must be submitted)
- A copy of the applicant’s Master’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
- A copy of the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree diploma
- A copy of the applicant’s Bachelor’s degree transcript of records (an official description of the grading scale must be included)
|Organization||University of Copenhagen|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st of October, 2021|