Post-Doctoral Fellowship position in Narrative Politics in International Relations at Central European University
Central European University (CEU) is a research-centric university. The Department of International Relations is inviting applications for a one year Post Doctoral fellow position in Narrative Politics in International Relations.
Preference will be given to candidates who have regional expertise in the European, Post-Soviet or Middle East areas and have a track record of fieldwork research.
Position is offered as a Full-time.
The university is located in Budapest, and accredited in the United States and Hungary.
Applicants should have or should be close to completing, a
- PhD in international relations, political theory or sociology,
- show a record in research and teaching,
- Teaching one graduate course
- MA supervision
- Producing high quality academic research
Applicants need to submit:
- Curriculum vitae
- Cover letter
- A sample syllabus
- Two writing samples
- Three letters of reference
The applications will be reviewed from January 31, 2020 and will continue until the position is filled.
Send your completed application material to:
- Only complete applications will be accepted.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in an on-line / telephone interview.
- Selected candidates will be invited for a talk and an interview in person.
|Organization||Central European University|
|Fellowship Level||Post doc|
|Subject Areas||Narrative Politics in International Relations|
|Fellowship Amount||As per CEU regulations|
|Deadline||January 31, 2020|
For all the other inquiries please contact Alexander Astrov, Head of Department (astrovaceu.edu).