Due to their unique properties, nonmaterials have enabled the development of a variety of highly responsive and sensitive systems for the detection of various chemical elements. We are currently recruiting a post-doctoral fellow to join an interdisciplinary team on the development of optical and electrochemical systems for the detection of uploads
- A Ph.D. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Material ls Engineering, or a related field.
- Experience in nanoparticle synthesis and characterization is required; skills in electrochemical or optical sensors are advantageous.
- As this is a position for a Postdoctoral Fellowship, Ph.D. must have been awarded in the past three years.
About the position:
- This project is a collaboration between the groups of Drs. Anastasia Elias (Chemical and Materials Engineering) and Jon Veinot (Chemistry).
- The selected individual will play an important role in advancing this research, particularly through planning and performing experimental work.
- This individual will synthesize inorganic nonmaterial’s and modify their surface with desired receptors, and conduct, chemical and optical characterization of the materials, data analysis, experimental design and manuscript preparation.
How to apply:
- To Apply:
- Send a cover letter, a CV, and one first-author journal publication to Dr. Anastasia Elias. Please mention ‘Nonmaterial-Based Sensors’ in the subject line.
- Anastasia Elias email@example.com
- We thank all applicants for their interest; however, only those individuals selected for an interview will be contacted.
|Organization||University of Alberta|
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Chemical ,and Materials Engineering|
|Deadline||Open until filled.|