The Department of Archaeology and Ancient History at Lund University is inviting applications for a Postdoc position in Archaeology and Ancient History with focus on Material Studies.
- Classical Archaeology and Ancient History
- Archaeology, Historical Archaeology
- Historical Osteology
About the position:
- The postdoc is to develop strategic archaeological research questions by utilising the technical and methodological possibilities that analyses using, for example, synchrotron light or neutron radiation (MAX IV, ESS) can contribute to the field of archaeological research. Other scientific appraches may also be relevant.
- The ultimate focus of the position, i.e. which research questions will be posed and which scientific methods will be used, is up to the candidate to decide.
- Candidate must have been awarded a PhD or an international degree deemed equivalent not more than three years before the application deadline.
- Candidate must provide certificates of parental leave, illness or similar reasons for leave in the application.
- Applicants must be able to document advanced proficiency in English.
Apply online and the application must include:
- A signed complete CV and attested copy of the Ph.D. degree.
- A list of publications (including DOI, ISBN or ISSN numbers).
- A signed plan of no more than 1500 words (not including list of references) of the research project the candidate intends to pursue during the fellowship.
|Subject areas||Archaeology and Ancient History|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|