Postdoctoral Fellow Position for fetal and Placental MRI Research Developing Brain Institute Children’s National Hospital, Washington DC
About the position:
- We are seeking a highly motivated postdoctoral fellow to perform advanced MRI research of the fetal brain and placenta.
- This project includes development and validation of perfusion and oxygenation imaging of the human placenta in pregnancies at high risk using non-invasive techniques such as arterial spin labeling (ASL) and quantitative susceptibility mapping (QSM).
- This position is available immediately and the expected duration is from 2-3 years. The position is supported by NIH/NICHD Human Placenta Project initiative (R01HD100012. PI: Zun).
- Candidate must have a PhD degree in electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, physics, or in a related field with a strong understanding of MR physics and image reconstruction algorithms.
- Knowledge of MATLAB programming and Unix/Linux computers is required. Experience with MR pulse sequence programming or knowledge of C/C++ is preferred.
How to apply:
- Please send a cover letter, CV, and contact information for three references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Organization||George Washington University|
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||electrical engineering, biomedical engineering, physics|