A postdoc position is available in the Section of Experimental and Translational Immunology (xTI), Division of Biopharma.
About the position:
- In the Section of Experimental and Translational Immunology, we are focusing on understanding immune regulation, recognitions and signaling to unravel disease mechanism, and translate immunological finding into therapeutic strategies via design of nanomaterial to actively engage or manipulate the immune system.
- We are also working on biosensors to effective readout hazardous substances.
Candidates should have a PhD degree or equivalent.
How to apply:
- To apply, please open the link “Apply online”, fill out the online application form, and attach all your materials in English in one PDF file. The file must include:
- Applications must be submitted as one PDF file containing all materials to be given consideration.
- Application (cover letter)
- Diploma (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
- Further information may be obtained from Professor Sine Reker Hadrup, email@example.com.
- You can read more about the Department of Health Technology at healthtech.dtu.dk/english.
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Type of position||postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Immunology, biology ,pharma|