The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance of the University of Luxembourg has an opening for 1 Post doc in Law (M/F), with a specialization in Space and Satellite Communication Law. Ref: P2-130001 (to be mentioned in all correspondence)
Duration: 2-years contract, 40h/week, renewable for a maximum of 60 months
- Applicant must hold Doctorate degree in law, preferably in international and/ or European law
- Applicant must have knowledge of the essentials of international space and telecommunication law
- Applicant must possess excellent working knowledge of English
- Applicant must have capability to work in an international environment.
- Personal work space at the University (full-time contract requires to work on the University’s premises).
- Attractive salary and perks
Applications to be submitted in English or French and must include the following:
- Application letter (Cover letter)
- Copy of the PhD degree
- A detailed CV with a complete bibliography of the applicant’s published works.
- A description (approx. 6000 characters) of the scientific work the applicant is interested in pursuing
- The name, current position, and relation to the applicant of the 2 persons cited as reference.
- Copy of the publications that the applicant deems most relevant to his/her research work.
- Apply online
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Subject areas||Law, Economics, Finance|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 February 2017|
For Further Details: Click