The Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung is inviting applications for a postdoc position in Heterogeneous Catalysis and Sustainable Energy. The institute conducts basic chemical research aimed at making chemical transformations as energy and resource efficient as possible. Catalysis with all its facets is at the center of the research.
About the position:
- The position is available for the research group of PD Dr. Harun Tüysüz in the field of “Halide Perovskite Solar Cells” in full time (39 hours).
- The position is available immediately and will remain open until it is filled.
- The project deals with synthesis of nanostructured halide perovskites, construction perovskite solar cells and their investigation for solar energy conversion to electrical energy.
- Applicant must hold PhD Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering or Materials Science
- Applicant must possess experience with synthesis and characterization of halide perovskites.
- Know-how, knowledge and experience with fabrication of perovskite solar cells.
- Applicant must possess very good English language and communication skills.
Application to be sent as a PDF file via E-Mail to email@example.com including cover letter, CV and a copy of your certificates.
|Organization||Max-Planck-Institut für Kohlenforschung|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, Materials Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|