The Department of Internal Medicine and Pediatrics at Ghent University is looking for a highly motivated Post-doctoral researcher with a strong background in B cell, molecular biology and Host-Microbe interactions. Successful candidate will conduct research on characterization of B-cell receptors and antibodies.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry or related
- Previous experience with long-term primary human B cell culture
- Electroporation of mammalian cells, Flow cytometry, B cell phenotyping, antibody detection assays
- Molecular cloning, PCR
- Thorough understanding of antibody generation and maturation processes
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
- Previous experience in CRISPR-Cas9 techniques is an advantage
- Independence in designing, performing and supervising immunochemical and molecular assays is crucial.
- Candidates must show passion for science and willingness to participate in a collaborative project.
- Ability to work as part of the team and excellent communication skills are essential to success in this position.
How to apply
Interested candidates may send their CV to Prof. Linos Vandekerckhove (firstname.lastname@example.org)
|Subject areas||Immunology, Biology, Biochemistry|
|Deadline||April 05th, 2019|