The DTU Bioengineering at Technical University of Denmark (DTU) has a open postdoc position available in connection to the EnDeWa project, which strives to engineer better enzymes for bioprocessing of plastic waste. The new post doc will be involved in both the production and characterization of plastic degrading enzymes.
- Molecular biology
- Heterologous expression of proteins
- Enzyme assay development
- Kinetic characterization and –modeling
- Structure-function relationships of enzyme catalysis
- Enzyme design
- Applicant must hold a PhD degree (or equivalent).
Apply online as one PDF file containing the following materials:
- Application (cover letter)
- Academic Diplomas (MSc/PhD)
- List of publications
- Letters of recommendation (optional)
|Organization||Technical University of Denmark (DTU)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||10 October 2021|