This position will be associated with the project Synthesis and application of functional nanoporous asymmetric polymer membrane. The project aims to explore novel nanoporous asymmetric poly(ionic liquid) composite membranes, and use them as “smart” materials or templates for other membranes.
The position involves research in the synthesis and fabrication of nanoporous polymer composite membranes, optimization of the fabrication process, characterization of the asymmetric nanoporous structure, and exploration of functions of the final membrane products.
Researchers are appointed primarily for purposes of research and must hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
How to Apply
Apply for the position at Stockholm University’s recruitment system. It is the responsibility of the applicant to ensure that the application is complete in accordance with the instructions in the job advertisement, and that it is submitted before the deadline.
Please include the following information with your application
- Your contact details and personal data
- Your language skills
- Contact details for 2–3 references
- Your highest degree
and, in addition, please include the following documents
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Publications in support of your application (no more than 3 files).
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages) describing:
– why you are interested in the field/project described in the advertisement
– why and how you wish to complete the project
– what makes you suitable for the project in question
The instructions for applicants are available at: Instructions – Applicants.
In the appointment process, special attention will be given to research skills in synthesis and applications of nanoporous materials, and poly(ionic liquid).
- Further information about the position can be obtained from the associate professor, Professor Jiayin Yuan, telephone: +46 8 16 23 91, firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The employment is full-time and applies until further notice, but at least one year, with the possibility of renewal if there are special reasons.
- Start date February 2019 or as per agreement.
- Stockholm University strives to be a workplace free from discrimination and with equal opportunities for all.
Closing date: 01/11/2018