The Faculty of Law, Economics and Finance at University of Luxembourg invites applications for a Postdoc researcher in nonrenewable resource and sustainable development for duration of 24 Months (Ref: RCREQ0004092).
Role and responsibilities:
- The post-doctoral researcher will be working within the Department of Economics and Management and is expected to contribute to research in the area of growth theory and sustainable development.
- The researchers with interests in theoretical and numerical research with a focus on the relationship between nonrenewable resource and sustainable development are particularly encouraged to apply.
- The main tasks include writing academic papers, participating actively in the life of the department (e.g. seminars, workshops), and interacting with PhD candidates, especially within the economic growth group.
- The post-doctoral researcher will be under the supervision of Dr. Benteng Zou and Prof. Dr. Andreas Irmen.
- PhD degree in Economics with strong background in growth theory and computational economics.
- Very good English language skills.
- Willingness to work in an inter-cultural and international environment.
- Curiosity and self-motivation.
Apply online in English and should include the following:
- A detailed CV
- A motivation letter with a description of research interests and plans for the coming two years (2 pages max).
- Copies of two research papers or a copy of the PhD dissertation.
- Three letters of recommendation.
|Organization||University of Luxembourg|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||1st August 2020|