The Department of Chemistry at Princeton University seeks highly motivated and creative candidates for a full-time postdoctoral, or senior, research position in the group of Ralph Kleiner.
- The Kleiner group works on the interface of chemistry and biology to develop novel approaches to investigate fundamental biological mechanisms regulating nucleic acid function in the cell. Of particular interest is examining the function of chemical modifications occurring on RNA.
- Individuals with expertise in one or more of the following areas are encouraged to apply: chemical biology, nucleic acid chemistry, next-generation RNA sequencing technology, bioinformatics, protein and RNA biochemistry, molecular biology, and cell biology.
- The ideal candidate will possess a diverse chemical biology skill set and enthusiasm for teamwork and collaboration.
Ph.D. in Chemistry, Biology or another relevant field.
How can apply:
The form below must be completed to submit your application for this position.
It is recommended that you read through the entire application and gather the required application materials before beginning your application.
- You will not be able to save or return to edit a partial application.
- Only complete applications will be accepted for consideration and the application form must be completed in its entirety before it can be submitted.
- Upon submitting your application, you will receive a confirmation email at the email address that you provide in your application. In some cases, your references may be contacted using the email address that you provide for them and may be asked to provide their recommendation via a web-based form similar to the application form.
- Be sure to provide the correct email addresses for you and all of your references to ensure that communications from Princeton University are properly delivered.
- For more information send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Type of position||Post doc|
|Subject areas||Chemistry, Biology|