Applications are invited for a postdoctoral position in the area of plasmonic biosensors in the group of Prof. Maiken H. Mikkelsen at Duke University
About the position:
- The postdoctoral researcher will be involved in the experimental studies of a plasmonic, point-of-care biosensor in collaboration with our biomedical engineering colleagues.
- A background in one of the following areas is desired: biosensors, microfluidics, fluorescence imaging, nanophotonics or plasmonics.
- The postdoc will be expected to develop nanofabrication, perform optical experiments and conduct data analysis.
- Additional responsibilities include preparation of manuscripts/reports and to mentor graduate/undergraduate research assistants.
- We are seeking a smart, creative and highly motivated candidate with a PhD degree in biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, chemistry, materials science or closely related field.
How to apply:
- The position is available immediately with a flexible start date. For more information or to apply, send CV and a short description of your research interests to Prof. Maiken H. Mikkelsen at email@example.com .
- Applications will be reviewed as they are received until the position is filled.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Subject areas||Biomedical engineering, electrical engineering, physics, chemistry, materials science|