The Department of Materials Design and innovation (MDI) at the University at Buffalo, State University of New York (UB) is seeking applications for multiple Postdoctoral Associate positions. We are looking for candidates who can operate effectively in a diverse community of students and faculty and share our vision of helping all constituents reach their full potential.
The successful applicants will be involved with the following:
- .The development and application of advanced informatics methods as applied to materials science data.
- The application of multistage computational methods to both molecular chemistry and materials design applications.
- Overseeing research of graduate students and assistance in proposal writing and program reports in addition to preparing manuscripts.
- The University at Buffalo is SUNY’s most comprehensive public research university, and an outstanding place to work. UB amplifies ambition for faculty and staff by offering endless possibilities to achieve more.
- Here, people from all backgrounds and cultures challenge and inspire each other to discover, learn and succeed.
- Dedicated staff and engaged faculty collaborate to further knowledge and understanding, and develop tenacious graduates who are valued for their talents and their impact on global society.
- Visit our website to learn more about the University at Buffalo.
As an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer, the Research Foundation will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant’s race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin and veteran or disability status.
- PhD in Materials Science, Materials Engineering or related fields. Expertise in multi-scale computational materials science.
- Familiarity in materials informatics, machine learning methods including natural language processing methods and database management. Thorough knowledge of Python, Matlab, R, C and C++, and NLP methods
.How to Apply
Apply online and for more information the clik below link or contact proof Margaret Poniatowski
Director of Administration Mmp28@buffalo.edu
|Organization||University at Buffalo|
|Subject areas||Materials Science, and Engineering|
|Deadline||Open Until Filled|
- Total Jobs 3 Jobs
- Address United States