The School of Economics and Business at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacancy for a postdoctoral position within climate economics. The position is full-time for two years with 100% research, or three years with 2/3 research and 1/3 teaching. The planned start-up is January 2022. The position is part of the new project, “Developing value chains for CO2 storage and blue hydrogen in Europe” (Device), financed by the Research Council of Norway and lead by the Frisch Centre. In the research project, the postdoc will contribute to study how to develop value chains for CO2 storage and blue hydrogen in Europe (natural-gas based hydrogen production with capture and storage of CO2).
- Applicant must have completed PhD in economics, candidates in the process of finalizing their PhD are also encouraged to apply, provided the PhD is completed prior to starting the position (January 2022).
- Proficiency in English, spoken and written
- A track record of publishing in good economics journals
- Research experience related to the topic or methods relevant to the project; relevant experience in teaching and student supervision.
- Proficiency in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Danish, or Swedish), spoken and written
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||14th October 2021|
- Total Jobs 61 Jobs
- Address Norway