The School of Economics and Business at Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacancy for a postdoctoral position within Environmental Valuation. The available position as a postdoctoral fellow is part of the new project “LandValUse: Integrated welfare assessment of climate and biodiversity impacts of land use: From promise to policy solutions”, financed by the Research Council of Norway and lead by Statistics Norway.
About the project:
- The postdoc will contribute to the development, design, implementation, and analysis of stated preference surveys.
- This includes designing choice experiments, conducting focus groups and pre-testing, follow up of survey companies and econometric modelling.
- The postdoc will also help develop a map-based, interactive tool for displaying impacts and welfare effects for different land-use and policy scenarios.
- Applicant must have completed PhD in Economics, Econometrics, Environmental Economics, Resource Economics, or related areas.
- Candidates in the process of finalizing their PhD are also encouraged to apply; the requirement being that the PhD is completed prior to starting the position (autumn 2021).
- Proficiency in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Danish or Swedish), spoken and written; proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Practical experience with Stated Preference surveys; especially Choice Experiments, including design and econometric modeling
How to apply:
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
Economics, Econometrics, Environmental Economics, Resource Economics
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||21st June 2021|
- Total Jobs 56 Jobs
- Address Norway