The School of Economics and Business at the Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU) has a vacant two-year postdoctoral position in environmental valuation, in cooperation with the Norwegian Institute for Water Research (NIVA), with the possibility of a three-years position with 2/3 of time for research and 1/3 for teaching and supervision in environmental and resource economics.
About the position:
- The main tasks of the candidate will be to undertake development and design of Stated Preference survey instruments (especially Choice Experiments), conduct focus groups, pre-testing, and internet panel surveys; as well as econometric modelling of the results and preparation of inputs for bioeconomic modelling.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Economics, Econometrics, Environmental Economics, Resource Economics, or related areas.
- Proficiency in a Scandinavian language (Norwegian, Danish or Swedish), spoken and written proficiency in English
- Practical experience with Stated Preference surveys; especially Choice Experiments, including design and econometric modelling
- A track record of publishing in high quality journals
- Relevant experience in teaching and student supervision
How to apply:
|Organization||Norwegian University of Life Sciences (NMBU)|
Economics, Econometrics, Environmental Economics, Resource Economics
|Deadline||15th August 2020|
- Total Jobs 51 Jobs
- Address Norway