Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona) is inviting applications for a Postdoctoral Fellow for the Research Unit on Asymmetric Synthesis directed by Prof. Antoni Riera. The candidate will focus on the study of new catalytic asymmetric reactions.
Role and responsibilities:
- Synthesis of substrates and catalysts.
- Purification and structural characterization of the substrates and catalysts.
- Study of the asymmetric synthesis reactions.
- Purification, characterization and determination of the enantiomeric excesses of the products.
- Applicant must have experience in organic synthesis, chiral ligands and organometallic catalysts; synthesis of phosphorous compounds
- Applicant must hold a degree PhD in Organic Chemistry.
- Applicant must possess skills in synthesis, purification and characterization of new compounds; reactions with gases (H2, CO, ethylene); experience in asymmetric catalysis.
- Applicant must be able to work with high-pressure reactors.
How to apply:
Applications should be sent by e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org, indicating the Reference: PD/20/04 and must include a full CV and a motivation letter.
Institute for Research in Biomedicine (IRB Barcelona)
|Subject areas||Organic Chemistry|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|