The Faculty of Science, Department of Environmental Science at Stockholm University has a position for a postdoctoral in Regulatory Science. The aim of this FORMAS-funded project is to assess chemical management concerning the notion of a non-toxic circular economy, focusing on substitution and public procurement. The project will address two overall research questions: 1) What are the current conflicts and synergies in chemical management with regards to the goal of a non-toxic circular economy? 2) How can conflicts be overcome and how can synergies be utilized for a faster and more efficient transition to a non-toxic circular economy?
- The position involves research primarily, including design and performance of studies, interpretation of data and data management, writing, and publishing.
- The project is interdisciplinary and involves close collaboration with a researcher with expertise in environmantal law, as well as with stakeholders in the reference group.
- Candidate should have an interest in understanding the management of chemicals from a broad perspective.
- Applicants are expected to hold a Swedish doctoral degree or an equivalent degree from another country.
Apply online and include the following information with the application:
- Contact details and personal data, highest degree, language skills, Contact details for 2–3 references
- Cover letter
- CV – degrees and other completed courses, work experience and a list of publications
- Research proposal (no more than 3 pages) describing: why the candidate is interested in the field/project; why and how candidate wish to complete the project; what makes candidate suitable for the project in question
- Copy of PhD diploma
- Letters of recommendation (no more than 3 files)
- Publications in support of application (no more than 3 files).
|Subject areas||Environmental Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 September 2021|