The Centre de mise en forme des matériaux (CEMEF – Centre for Material Forming) every year offers post-doctoral opportunities on complex physical and digital themes in its research areas. In general, post-doctoral projects meet a specific objective. CEMEF is a research centre of MINES ParisTech associated with the CNRS. Recruitment is open to doctors.
About the fellowship:
- The postdoctoral candidate at CEMEF first means that he/she will join one of the CEMEF research teams.
- The selected candidate will be involved in the life of the team.
- But he/she will also have all the autonomy to manage the research associated with the subject.
- The selected candidate will give the IT and material resources necessary to carry out your project.
- The selected candidate will also have the opportunity to publish and participate in conferences.
Duration: Generally, the proposed projects have duration of one year.
Fellowship value: salary of approximately 36k € gross annual amount.
- Recruitment is open all year round depending on the projects to be filled.
- Applications must include a CV and a cover letter.
List of Currently Proposed Projects
- Modeling of polyolefin foaming in extrusion.
Keywords: Extrusion-Foaming, Microstructure, Modeling.
- “Oligosaccharidic (multi) block copolymers with tunable composition and properties (OLIBLOCK)”
Keywords: “Polymers, physico-chemical properties, mechanical and processing properties, nanoparticles, encapsulation and release, 3D printing, stabilization of colloids.”
|Organization||CEMEF – Centre for Material Forming (Centre de mise en forme des matériaux)|
|Subject areas||Materials science, Physical Chemistry of Polymers, Colloid Science|
|Fellowship amount||36k € gross|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|