The Department of Mathematics at Redbud University (Nijmegen, Netherlands) is part of the Institute for Mathematics, Astrophysics, and Particle Physics at the Faculty of Science
About the position:
- We invite applications for a postdoctoral position in the field of partial differential equations funded through the NWO grant OCENW.KLEIN.358.
- The project addresses quasilinear parabolic equations arising in mathematical models for bio film growth.
- The position is for three years, does not include any teaching duties, and will be supervised by Dr Stefanie Sooner.
- The starting date is flexible but must be no later than January 2021.
- Applicants from groups that are underrepresented in science are particularly encouraged to apply
- You should hold a PhD degree in mathematics, or be on track to obtain one before the start of the project.
- You are familiar with nonlinear partial differential equations and/or reaction-diffusion systems.
How to apply:
Your application should include the following attachments:
- A motivation Letter.
- A short research statement (max. two pages).
- A transcript of your PhD certificate.
- The names and contact details of two referees willing to write a letter of recommendation.
- For more information about this vacancy, please contact:Dr Stefanie Sonner, Assistant Professor Email: email@example.com
Please address your application to Dr Stefanie Sonner and submit it, using the application button, no later than September 20, 2020.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral|
|Deadline||September 20 ,2020|