A postdoctoral position is available in Biomedical optics for cancer therapy at Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO). The position requires a well-qualified, highly motivated and dynamic individual who is seeking to enhance the scientific career in a friendly and stimulating environment. The successful fellow will be working at ICFO as part of both the Plasmon Nano-optics group which is supervised by Prof. Romain Quidant and the Biomedical Optics group under the guidance of Prof. Turgut Durduran.
- Applicant must hold an internationally recognized Doctorate equivalent degree (or provide proof of its completion in the nearest future) preferably in experimental optics.
- Applicant must have some experience in optical microscopy; optical instrumentation or diffuse optics for small animal imaging.
- Applicant must have a strong track record of excellence in academics and experimental research.
- There are NO restrictions of nationality or gender.
- Application must be submitted online. Following attachment are required along with application:
- Presentation letter with area of interest
- Detailed CV with full address, contact number, e-mail address (CV must also have the contact information of the current or immediate employer or academic advisor).
- Two references with contact details.
For informal inquiries- firstname.lastname@example.org
For scientific inquiries- email@example.com & firstname.lastname@example.org
|Organization||Institute of Photonic Sciences (ICFO)|
|Subject areas||experimental optics, Biomedical|
|Eligibility||Open for all nationalities|
|Deadline||Until positions are filled|
For Further Details: Click
- Total Jobs 33 Jobs
- Address Spain