The Faculty of Law (Wiss. Institution for Civil Law-Institute for Labor Law- Professorship for Civil Law, Labor Law and Social Law) at Free University of Berlin is inviting application for a postdoctoral position. The focus is on issues of private and constitutional law, but also interdisciplinary perspectives. The college is funded by the Hans Böckler Foundation; the scholarship holders are expected to start their work in November 2020.
- The main task consists in the conception and organization of the scientific accompanying program for the college: preparatory seminars, writing workshops, colloquia, etc.
- In addition, the participation in the individual academic support of the college students.
- Applicant must hold completed university degree (Master, Magister, Diploma) in a related discipline (Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History, Philosophy), completed doctorate.
- Doctorate with at least “very good”
- Certain familiarity with some of the thematically relevant sciences (law, economics, sociology, philosophy, history)
- Experience in scientific teaching or other demanding education for young adults.
- The applications documents indicating identification in PDF format (preferably as a document) electronically be sent by email to Prof. Dr. Florian Rödl: firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Organization||Free University of Berlin|
|Subject areas||Political Science, Sociology, Economics, History, Philosophy|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||October 5th, 2020|