The Faculty of Health Science and Technology at Karlstad University has an opening for a full-time postdoctoral research fellow with focus on non-technical debt in large-scale agile software development. The position is available within the Software Quality and Digital Modernisation research group (SQUAD) research group.
About the position:
- The postdoctoral fellow will work in a new industry collaborated project – Non-Technical Debt in Large-Scale Agile Software Development (NODLA), funded by the Knowledge Foundation of Sweden.
- NODLA aim to investigate Non-Technical Debt (NTD) with the purpose of understanding causes leading to the accumulation of NTD, impacts of NTD, and mitigation strategies in the context of large-scale agile software development (ASD) from perspectives of professionals and researchers.
- Applicants are required to hold PhD degree, or a degree equivalent to the PhD degree. The degree must be in the area of Computer Science/Software Engineering, or correspondingly.
- Candidate must have completed the degree no more than three years before the last date for applications, unless special ground exists.
- Good communication skills verbally and excellent in writing.
Apply online and the application should include:
- CV including relevant professional experience and knowledge and a list of your publications.
- Application letter with a brief description of academic interests and how it is related to the NODLA project (Maximum 2 pages long).
- Copy of the degree certificate(s) and transcripts of records from your previously attended university-level institutions. Translations into English or Swedish if the original documents are not issued in one of these languages.
- Three representative publications. For longer documents, provide a summary (abstract) and a web link to the full text.
- A letter of recommendation.
- Contact information for two reference persons.
|Subject areas||Computer Science/Engineering|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15 August 2021|