The Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE) invites applications for a Postdoctoral Position for the lab of Dr. Iovino. The position is to be filled as soon as possible until initially June 30, 2024. The Iovino lab is part of the Chromatin Regulation department.
Tasks and duties:
- The lab focuses on understanding the epigenetic events contributing to the formation of functional gametes and the establishment of the zygotic epigenome upon fertilization.
- The lab is looking for a skilled mouse embryologist with expertise in mouse germline and early embryo.
- The successful candidate will have to have the excellent opportunity to collaborate within the group and translate in mouse our recent finding in Drosophila.
- Applicant must be a motivated team player with strong communication skills and the desire to work in a dynamic environment.
- Applicant must have proven experience with early mouse embryology and germline.
- Applicants should have a PhD or equivalent doctoral degree in any area of Biology.
- Experience with molecular techniques is required and some knowledge of genomics, proteomics is desired.
- Applicant should have a good publication record and possess very good command of English language.
Apply with complete application documents online and include the following:
- Cover letter
- Curriculum vitae
Max Planck Institute of Immunobiology and Epigenetics (MPI-IE)
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31st March 2021|