The Department of Cellular Biophysics at the Max Planck Institute of Medical Research has opening for a postdoctoral position in Cell migration- extracellular matrix- integrins.
About the position:
- The postdoctoral position is based in the research group of PD Dr. E. Ada Cavalcanti in the Department of Cellular Biophysics, Max Planck Institute of Medical Research, Heidelberg, Germany.
- The position offers training in micro- and nano-fabrication of matrix-inspired materials, state-of-the-art biophysical approaches and force microscopy. The position is offered for 2 years.
- Applicant must be highly motivated, creative, independent thinker
- Applicant must hold PhD in Biology or related disciplines
- Applicant must at least have one first author research paper
- Ability to work independently and capable of interacting within a team
- Skills in molecular and cellular biology methods, microscopy and cell culture
- Applicant must possess excellent communication skills in spoken and written English
- Applicant must be willing to start as soon as possible
Applicants should send complete application via e-mail as a single PDF file with the above reference to email@example.com including:
- Summary of past research
- Contact information of 2 referees.
|Organization||Max Planck Institute of Medical Research|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||15th July 2020|