The Faculty of Social and Behavioural Sciences, Department of Psychology at the University of Amsterdam (UvA) is seeking a highly motivated candidate for a postdoctoral position on the social psychology of aesthetics, which is part of the ARTIS project (Art and Research on Transformation of Individuals and Societies) funded by a Horizon 2020 consortium grant in Social Psychology programme group.
About the research:
- ARTIS will address the need to capture, assess, and harness the societal impact of the arts by providing novel methodological tools, and building bridges among scientists and artists.
- Within the project, the selected candidate will have the opportunity to work closely together with other consortium members and other collaborators of the PI, including the University of Vienna, Humboldt University of Berlin, Royal Holloway University of London, University of Oxford, and University of California Berkeley.
- Applicant must hold PhD in Social Psychology, Cultural Psychology, Neuroscience, or equivalent programme;
- high-quality publications in international, peer-reviewed academic journals;
- passion for research and a demonstrable interest in the topic of the project;
- strong methodological and statistical skills;
- strong writing skills and excellent English proficiency.
Apply online and include the following:
- a letter explaining your motivation and qualifications;
- two recent publications that are representative of candidate’s research;
- contact details of two referees.
|University of Amsterdam (UvA)
|Social Psychology, Cultural Psychology, Neuroscience
|Open to all nationalities
|24 May 2021