The Department of Mathematics at Uppsala University invites applications for a Postdoctoral position in Strings, Quantum fields and Geometry.
About the position:
- The selected researcher will work on topics related to the ERC starting grant 851931 “The Memory of Solitons” under the supervision of Dr. Michele Del Zotto, in synergy with the group of algebra and geometry and the group of theoretical physics of the Department of Physics and Astronomy.
- The duties include collaboration with the various members of the group and the production of research results.
- Applicant must have a PhD degree or a foreign degree equivalent to a PhD degree.
- The PhD degree must have been obtained no more than three years prior to the application deadline.
- The three year period can be extended due to circumstances such as sick leave, parental leave, duties in labour unions, etc.
Apply online and include application the following attachments in pdf format:
- Cover Letter;
- CV (including a publication list);
- Research statement (2 pages + 1 extra page for references, longer statements will not be considered);
- The contact information for 3 references.
|Subject areas||Mathematics, Physics|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||12 March 2021|