AstraZeneca is inviting application for Postdoctoral position (Team Leader) Oncology and Medicinal Chemistry. AstraZeneca is a global, innovation-driven, integrated biopharmaceutical company.
- As a team leader in the Oncology Medicinal Chemistry group in Waltham, MA you’ll play a pivotal role in leading and channeling our scientific capabilities to make a positive impact on changing patients’ lives.
- Name of the Post: Team Leader, Oncology Chemistry Medicinal Chemist
- Strong track record at leading, motivating, developing and organizing personnel.
- Ph.D. in Chemistry with > 7 years of research experience within the pharmaceutical industry, including experience leading multi-disciplinary teams of highly qualified personnel
- Strong expertise in Medicinal Chemistry to prosecute projects from early phase through candidate selection working in close collaboration with partner lines.
- Thorough understanding how safety/health/environment personnel policies and procedures impact department work.
- Clearly demonstrate effective organizational, communication, interpersonal and managerial skills with the flexibility to accommodate programmatic changes and/or scientific directions
- All eligibility conditions will be determined with reference to the crucial date of eligibility i.e., the closing date of receipt of online applications i.e., 9th August 2020.
- Experience required:
- Experience in working across multiple drug modalities including both small (MW < 600) and medium-sized (MW 600-1500) molecules.
- Contributor to strategic scientific and/or business initiatives within or outside of the biotech/pharma industry.
- Experience as a project leader involving multi-disciplinary resource management.
HOW TO APPLY:
- To be considered for this exciting opportunity, please complete the full application on our website at your earliest convenience.
|Type of position||Postdoctoral, Scientist position|
|Subject areas||Oncology Chemistry Medicinal Chemist|
|Job ID R-084472|