The Department of Chemistry and Chemical Engineering at Chalmers University of Technology is inviting applications for a postdoctoral position within HTC research.
About the position:
- Together with members of group and, presumably, industry partners, the candidate will build a project team and jointly define a research strategy.
- Besides hands-on laboratory work to collect data, the postdoc will further optimize experimental setups in collaboration with our mechanical workshop as well as coordinate post-analysis with our analysis experts.
- To be able to perform these tasks efficiently, candidate is expected to have a solid knowledge of high temperature corrosion, chemistry, microscopy and materials science.
- Full-time temporary employment.
- The position is limited to a maximum of two years (1+1).
- Applicant must have a PhD degree in high temperature corrosion, corrosion or Materials Science.
- The position requires sound verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Apply online and should be attached as pdf-files, as below:
- CV including complete list of publications; Previous teaching and pedagogical experiences; Two references that we can contact.
- Personal letter (1-3 pages)
- Attested copies of completed education, grades and other certificates.
|Organization||Chalmers University of Technology|
|Subject areas||Materials Science|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||2nd November – 2020|