Medical Research Center Oulu (MRC Oulu) at the University of Oulu is inviting applications for postdoctoral position 2020. MRC Oulu offers a multidisciplinary research environment for clinical, translational and health care socioeconomic research, and promotes high level clinical research and internationalization of the research in the field of medical sciences.
About the position:
- The duration of the positions vary between 3-6 months, up to a maximum cumulative total of 2 person years.
- The starting date will be at the earliest in February 2020.
- Candidate must hold a PhD degree in the field of Medicine, Dentistry, Biomedicine, Health Sciences or Medical Technology or other related field.
- Priority will be given to applicants who are members of MRC Oulu research group.
- Docents or docent-level applicants and applicants receiving funding from another Focus Institute (i.e. Biocenter Oulu, Infotech, Thule and Eudaimonia) of the University of Oulu will not be considered.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English, as well as good communication and teamwork skills are required.
- Demonstrated experience in writing scientific publications, potential in acquiring supplementary funding and teaching experience will be taken as merits.
Apply online together with all relevant enclosures (in English):
- CV (max 2 pages)
- List of publications
- Brief description of research and teaching merits (max 1 page)
- Cover/motivation letter including research funding plan (max 1 page)
- Research plan (max 2 pages)
- Verified copies of the applicant’s academic degree certificates/diplomas (and copies of certificates/diplomas relating to the applicant’s language proficiency, if not indicated in the academic degree certificates/diplomas) must be provided by request in the case of appointment for position.
|Organization||University of Oulu|
|Subject areas||Medicine, Dentistry, Biomedicine, Health Sciences or Medical Technology|
|Eligibility||Open to all nationalities|
|Deadline||31 December 2019|